Thursday 28 July 2016

About Latin quote app

This was the very first app I started developing when I decided to restart my career.

At the time I had come across this Latin quote

faber est suae quisque fortunae

which although I had always known served as a good reminder.

But why Latin?

I live in a geographical area where English is a second language and probably first language for many of them. When you see a quote in a language familiar you might not pay much attention to it.

However if you see something in a language you are not very familiar then you pay more attention to what it means. So, my choice was Latin.


Oftentimes we know a lot of things we just need to be reminded
We often know solution to our problem but when a well wisher or near and dear one says it just gets reinforced.

I developed two more apps after this but not launched yet. Wanted to get started with this first.

In the app I was asked to use images as a background, but I had only some watercolor painting images and some photographs which I did not feel would go with the quotes.

I shall release another version.

Thanks for downloading my app

If there is any feedback please comment under this post or mail me at scientistartist@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment